Skilled Gardener required
Our client is an established company operating from West London but operating all over the city specialising in the design and construction of bespoke residential gardens. They have won a number of industry awards for their work and unique designs which often incorporate specialist materials and features requiring the highest standard of workmanship. They currently have a vacancy for a Skilled Gardener to join their team.
Candidates will be expected to deal with paperwork, ensure that the staff adhere to the highest of standards; organise yours and the teams work schedules; arrange deliveries; and be capable of estimating and liaising with clients. Candidates must have excellent practical skills in all areas of garden maintenance as well as landscaping, with a good eye for detail and strong leadership skills. Be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering high quality workmanship which is completed on time and within agreed budgets.
- Excellent horticultural knowledge, from plant identification to pest identification and pruning techniques
- Exceptional attention to detail, be creative and have the highest standards of horticultural practice
- Be punctual, tidy in appearance and have good “common sense”.
- Be able to communicate clearly with clients, staff and be able to keep records (fluent in written English)
- You will take a plant identification test during the interview, training on plant knowledge if required.
It is important that you have good communication skills, combined with a pro-active and flexible approach to your duties.
Candidates will be required to hold a formal horticultural qualification.
There are excellent opportunities for further training along with the prospect of career progression.
A full clean UK driving licence is required
Working hours 7am/ 8am – 4.30pm/5.30pm Monday to Friday and be happy to work in and around London.
If this Skilled Gardener vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Ruth Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Skilled Gardener vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Skilled Gardener vacancy will have been unsuccessful.