We have a team, working to support the continued delivery of skilled horticultural personnel to the industry. Based in our Head Office at High House Business Park, outside of Ashford, we are all passionate about providing a quality recruitment service and are committed to growing the success of the group and our own careers.
The Fuller Group consists of two specialist recruitment companies; Horticruitment (UK) Ltd and English Country Gardeners Ltd, our two agencies lead the way in providing a personalised and professional recruitment services across the UK and Internationally. The Resourcer will play a vital role in ensuring that our clients have access to the best quality candidates within the horticultural industry. The number of successful placements that we can deliver is only hindered by the amount of high quality and passionate staff we have working with us.
The purpose of this role is to supply resourcing activity through the cultivation and engagement of candidates and prospects. Ensuring that all candidates have an excellent experience as they join the resourcing process thus contributing to the overall success of the recruitment process.
- Identifying prospective candidates for horticultural roles throughout the UK
- Using tools such as Linkedin, Job boards and other data sources to map and source the best talent for our agencies
- Analyse and provide competitor insight
- Using open source data to map candidate talent markets
- Registering candidates onto our recruitment systems
- Providing the highest levels of candidate experience at all times
- Talking candidates through the onboarding process and the documentation required ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements, including right to work and other relevant evidence as required as part of pre-offer process
What will I be expected to achieve?
• Generating Prospects in line with agreed KPIs
• Ensuring the delivery of an excellent candidate journey
• Increasing candidate engagement throughout recruitment process and events
What skills do I need?
The Resourcer will work with our in house support team, recruitment business partners and most importantly candidates, so must be customer centric with a remarkable attention to detail and passion for providing an exemplary service.
Location: Ashford TN26 2LF
If this Resourcer vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Ruth Bolam on 01233 733510 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Resourcer vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Resourcer vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
You must sign in to apply for this position.