Recruitment Intern required
Paid Graduate internships with an immediate start are now available.
Contract Type: Internship/Placement (6-12 month fixed-term contract, permanent positions, and progression available)
In line with our ambitious growth plans, we are looking to scale up our team. We’re looking to bring on board ambitious and driven individuals seeking a career or work experience in recruitment at a well-established and expanding recruitment agency. Full training will be provided.
Who are we?
Horticruitment is a specialist recruitment agency leading the way in providing personalised and professional recruitment services for the horticulture industry across the UK and Internationally.
Based in our modern HQ at High House Business Park, Ashford, we are a passionate team that care about providing a quality recruitment service.
We offer an excellent bespoke training program to help build your overall knowledge of recruitment and the techniques you will need to succeed in the role. When you join, you will be provided with one-on-one training and mentorship. The training will cover all areas of recruitment such as, candidate sourcing and engagement, contract negotiation, recruitment systems and best practices.
The primary purpose of this role is to supply resourcing activity through the cultivation and engagement of candidates and prospects. Ensuring that all candidates have an excellent experience as they join the resourcing process thus contributing to the overall success of the recruitment process.
What will I do?
- Identify prospective candidates for horticultural roles throughout the UK
- Use tools such as LinkedIn, Job boards and other data sources to map and source the best talent for our agencies
- Analyse and provide competitor insight
- Use open-source data to map candidate talent markets
- Registering candidates onto our recruitment systems
- Onboard candidates
What will I be expected to achieve?
- Generating Prospects in line with agreed KPIs
- Ensuring the delivery of an excellent candidate journey
- Increasing candidate engagement throughout the recruitment process and events
What skills do I need?
- Driven and resilient with a drive to reach individual and group targets
- Self- motivated and able to take accountability for your growth
- Fluent in English
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
What we can offer
- Industry leading training
- Fast-track career progression based on performance
- Pension contribution
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays
Location: Ashford TN26 2LF
If this Recruitment Intern vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Ruth Bolam on 01233 733510 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Resourcer vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Resourcer vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
You must sign in to apply for this position.