An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Gardener to join a very well-respected award-winning company on a permanent basis. The company has been responsible for numerous very high-profile projects and sites for many years and are now looking to add to the team on one such site near Woking, Surrey. The company are offering an hourly rate of £12.81 with time and a half on Saturdays and double time on Sundays. A free bus from Woking station and Datchet is offered to employees, if required, to the site in question.
The high-profile commercial site comprises primarily of lawn and hedges, with some beds/borders and young to mature trees. The job role will involve mowing, weeding, hedge cutting, spraying and using a range of garden machinery.
The following will be expected of the successful candidate:
- Routine maintenance of the site to a high standard, alongside the existing team.
- Working to contractual procedures to ensure compliance with maintenance guidelines.
- Demonstrate a high level of detail and motivation with a strong work ethic and ability to work well as part of a team.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Basic horticultural knowledge including the ability to visually identify weeds.
- Excellent practical skills in all areas of garden maintenance including the use of petrol-powered garden machinery.
- Good physical fitness and an ability to follow instruction where necessary.
- A CSCS Card and PA1/PA6 spraying licence are desirable, though training can be provided if necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most respected and established firms in their field on a full-time permanent basis. Candidates must prove eligibility to work in the UK. Strict security checks will be undertaken prior to employment.
SALARY: Circa £26,600 + travel expenses.
LOCATION: Woking, Surrey
JOB No: EC61540
If this Maintenance Gardener vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Tom Little on 01233 733510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Maintenance Gardener vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Maintenance Gardener vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
You must sign in to apply for this position.