Habitatum specialises in grounds maintenance and horticulture to high-end residential developments in London and the South East. Clients include major property managers such as Peverel and Trinity Estates, as well as private residents’ associations.
Your site is allocated a dedicated, expert gardener who takes full responsibility for creating and maintaining a beautiful space.
Our aim is simple: to boost property values by providing exceptional garden environments.
Home and Pets
Garden Up Keep
Pet Sitting / Dog WalkingReliability.
We offer a High Quality Service designed around your needs and requirements. We are flexible and enjoy supporting you, your home, family and / or business. We work closely with you to support your exact requirements .
CRB Checked. References available
A unique business to help you
We hand dig, rotovate gardens, allotments, cut hedges, lawns, weed borders, take garden rubbish. We grow our own veg/flowers etc.
We cover everything from garden design to garden maintenance, ie irrigation, weed control, rose care, lawn care, planting etc.
- Designs and planting plans
- Creation, rejuvenation and maintenance of borders
- Creation and maintenance of wildlife-rich areas
- Regular Maintenance
- Soft landscaping (tree and hedge planting, new lawns etc)
- All aspects of garden care Our initial consultation is free-of-charge, so whether it’s designing your garden, revamping a problem corner, producing a new planting plan or a long-term programme of improvements Angela will be happy to discuss your requirements, taste and budget and can introduce you to the way we work.
- Lady Penelope Gardening was founded in 2007 by Angela Palmerton and has quickly grown to be a become an established and reputable company covering the West Sussex and Surrey borders, providing high quality bespoke designs, planting plans, comprehensive garden maintenance and restoration. With a team of knowledgeable, enthusiastic and friendly people, Angela provides a comprehensive and professional service, undertaking work “from country houses to courtyards”.
20 years experience with organic kitchen and herb gardens,roses,herbaceous borders and lawns.
Garden maintenance, design, rescue and renovation projects undertaken.
I am a qualified gardener/plantsman/horticulturalist with 25 years experience in maintaining,renovating and designing gardens in South Buckinghamshire,Berkshire and the surrounding areas.I will soon be seeking a new project ideally 1 or 2 days per week/fortnightly or maybe more that i can be proud of.
Traditional mole catching service in the central Bedfordshire area.
We do not use poison or gas. Only traditional humane trapping methods.
No call out fee.
No mole. No fee!
Garden Maintenance Services in Surrey
Garden Tidy Ups
General Garden Maintenance
Experienced landscape gardener and horticulturist. All garden maintenance and landscape construction undertaken.
Experienced gardener covers all aspects of gardening. Particularly skilled in border maintenance and pruning of roses, ornamental shrubs, fruit trees etc.
Garden design, maintenance, planting and consultancy. I specialise in plant based design.
I am experienced in the maintainance of large gardens requiring 2-3 day a week or smaller gardens needing visits of 1 or 2 days a month.
I also undertake renovation projects where a garden has got out of control and requires expert attention to restore it.
Sally K’s for all your domestic and commercial garden maintenance. Regular or one off visits, garden clearances, turfing, hedge cutting. grass cutting etc. Please see our website for full details.
Professional qualified gardeners @12 per hour for general garden services and design in the West Country, Also RHS medal winning specialists in planning ornamental grasses in the European and naturalistic styles.
A grounds maintenance company serving Scotland (primarily Glasgow, Edinburgh and the central belt). BALI and Construction Line accredited. For a gardening company in Glasgow, Edinburgh and beyond, look no further!